Wednesday, January 4, 2012

thu'ums, battle tops, and bench pressing five year olds

So this Christmas i sold my soul to the gods of time wasting, who knew they fed on social lives?  That is right, i got skyrim.  Within the first few minutes of my purchase I was toting it around gamestop as a olympic athlete would a gold medal.  In that very moment i swear i heard a glorious fanfare of beautiful warm trumpets sounding but of course it was just some man outside honking at a hobo eating a sandwich in the middle of the road.  So of course i had just enough time to become completely addicted to the game before being rushed off to virginia to visit my wondrous little cousins.  So after that never-ending road trip with my lovely little sister and two (I will say it, extremely odd) parents, we finally arrived.  One of the highlights of this visit was that i rekindled my love for beyblades.  Now as a whelp there was an american made anime about these kids who possessed battle tops by the name of beyblades.  The greatest thing about them is that you could switch out parts on them, kinda like the nerdy kids tech deck.  Anyway since then they have released a series of beyblades with a metal ring in them so they hit harder or hurt the person you are launching them at.  So different subject entirely during these couple of days i was shot with a slingshot, bitten, wacked in the head with a lightsaber, and rammed in the foot by a rogue beyblade.  Overrall a good weekend.  Oh and one of the easiest way to make a 5 year old revere you at almost the same level as a deity is to bench-press them.  I did 30 reps of small child.  Thank you to everybody who made my holidays wonderful, and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment