Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Friendship, feelings, and other mush

By reading thus far you would figure me to be a harsh man, a stern man, one that does not get frightened by goats.  I am here to report that you are indeed very wrong.  Not only do I have nightmares about those evil rectangular eyes but i also count my friends among my greatest treasures.  My two greatest are my friends Hannah And Zoe.  Without these two angels I would not be the person i am today.  Whenever I have a problem with anything I turn to these two intelligent, funny and beautiful ladies.  Now on to my regular bashing of topics I can't stand.  OVERLY AFFECTIONATE COUPLES.  You know who I am talking about.  And if you are part of one you probably don't know you even do it.  I am talking about the "No, I love you more!"  people.  The thing about those is that you will either marry each other and live happily ever after, or realize there is absolutely no substance to your relationship and slowly drift apart into sadness and eventually a mutual break up.  Now i do believe that there are exceptions to my rule.  I have the honor of knowing one of these exceptions.  On a different note, I hate valentines day.  Too much happiness.  Nobody should ever be so happy to get a card with teddy bear on it with the phrase "I love you BEARY much!"  The sappiness makes me sick.  Thank you for reading now here is a picture of a paranoid rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment