Friday, June 29, 2012

Unicorns, sombreros and late night conversations

It is because of a good friend of mine that i come to you to tell you tales of unicorns and such wonderful things.  What happened to the narwhal to make him look at a horse as a viable mate... IT MAKES LESS SENSE THAN DREAMWORKS BEATING A SERIES THAT WAS, AT BEST, OK LIKE A DECEASED EQUESTRIAN!!  Well and thus the mystical unicorn was created.  And once more I love my little pony: Friendship is magic, however all of their unicorns suck.  I am more of a pinkie-pie man myself, but I digress!  Oh I almost forgot.  Sombreros.  Goodwhenever you read this my fellow interneteers.  Now enjoy this picture.

1 comment:

  1. :D Chuck you did write about them! :D Now you have brought it to the publics awareness about how it is such a sad sight to see these beautiful mystical creatures wearing hats.thank you.

    ReplyDelete